Gascoynes has chosen the charity Bowel Cancer UK for this year’s fundraising. This charity provides expert support for all those who suffer with bowel cancer, while spreading awareness and educating professionals. We chose this charity due to the support they have provided for our employee’s friends and families. This charity is especially important to our bookkeeper Leanne who has sadly lost a loved one to the disease.
We are very excited to be hosting our very own Charity Quiz Night, which will take place on the 10th September at the Moreton Hall Community Centre. At present we have had great support from our local community with teams from Bury Bowl, Shelbourne Reynolds, Knights Lowe and St Edmundsbury Wealth Management as well as teams from friends and family. Teams are filling up quickly, but we still have a few spaces available. .
If you would like to register a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
On the night there will be a charity raffle and we would like to thank the following people who have kindly donated prizes towards this.
- Experience Days – www.experiencedays.co.uk
- Cook – www.cookfood.net/
- Red Lodge Karting – www.redlodgekarting.com
- Explore 4×4 – www.explore-4×4.co.uk
- Edmundo’s – www.thelounges.co.uk/edmundo/
- All Over beauty – www.alloverbeauty.co.uk
- Greggs – www.greggs.co.uk
- Art Of Nails – artofbeauty.cafe
- Mr Barbers – mrbarbers.co.uk
- Theatre Royal – theatreroyal.org
- The Flower Hut – www.theflowerhutflorist.co.uk
- Scentsy (Rachel Miles) – www.rachelmiles.scentsy.co.uk
- Cineworld – www.cineworld.co.uk/
- Breckland Leisure Centre & Waterpark – www.leisurecentre.com/breckland-leisure-centre-waterworld
- Flowers by Tracey Williams – www.flowersbytraceywilliams.co.uk
- All Saints Health Hub – https://allsaintshotel.com/health-hub-spa-at-all-saints/
The staff at Gascoynes will also be participating in the Suffolk Whole Hog again this year to raise money for our chosen charity. This is a five-mile run filled with obstacles, lots of mud and lots of water. We expect to be crawling under cargo nets, climbing up steep banks and walls, wading through rivers, tunnels, slides, jumps, swings, and monkey bars.
For any donations, please visit out just giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gascoynes-limited