We are currently looking for an experienced accounts assistant to work full-time primarily at our Wymondham office. We are offering an excellent opportunity for an AAT qualified or qualified by experience person. The position is offered at a competitive salary with a range of company benefits including flexible working after a probationary period.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of accounts preparation and taxation. Previous knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero and Dext are a clear advantage but not essential as training can be given.
• Supporting the Norfolk Manager with planning work and organising staff
• To produce soletrader, partnership and company accounts
• To produce tax computation for personal clients supported by manager
• To produce tax computations for corporate clients supported by manager
• Review bookkeeping and VAT returns
• Dealing with client queries
• Managing client deadlines
• Ad hoc tasks and assignments
• Potential to manage a small portfolio of clients based on knowledge and experience.
• AAT Qualified or significant experience working in an accounts practice
• Comfortable with all aspects of accounts production and taxation.
• Organised and methodical.
• Professional and strong communication skills.
• Able to build and maintain excellent client relationships
• Must be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated, can work as part of a team or independently.