Gascoynes are currently looking for an accountant to help support the growth of our Norfolk Office. This position is a full-time position based in the office with the opportunity of flexible working after a probation period. The office operates Monday to Friday inclusively with opening hours of 9am – 5.30pm.
- Well established and successful accountancy firm with a fantastic reputation in the market place
- Friendly, professional team
- Impressive client base
- Supporting Norfolk Office Manager with workflow and organising staff.
- Managing a small, growing portfolio based on knowledge and experience.
- Ensuring all statutory accounts are produced and filed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Completely accounts under FRS102 & 105, associated CT60’s and other compliance matters.
- Attending client meetings on a regular basis.
- Preparing VAT returns as well as undertaking bookkeeping for some clients.
- AAT Qualified accountant.
- Solid accounts experience within practice.
- Comfortable with all aspects of accounts production and taxation.
- Organised and methodical.
- Professional and strong communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Must be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated, can work as part of a team or independently.